We do more than just help keep your engine running smoothly. Your gearboxes (front and rear differential, and transfer case) manage the power and torque from your transmission to your wheels And just like we expertly change the oil in your engine, the SuperProTM Certified Technicians at Valvoline Instant Oil Change service centers will change your gearbox fluid for proper gearbox maintenance.
Replacing gearbox fluids as recommended by your vehicle's manufacturer helps:
- Extend the life of your gearbox (front and rear differential)
- Restore additives that protect your car or truck’s gears
This gearbox service can be done in about 20 minutes or less, using high-quality ValvolineTM fluids.
Most auto manufacturers recommend replacing gearbox fluid at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Check your vehicle’s manual for the recommended schedule
- Call 1-800-FastChange (800-327-8242). We’ll check your vehicle’s manufacturer recommendations for you
- Stop in and one of our technicians will be happy to tell you whether it’s time to change your gearbox fluid
Depending on your vehicle type, you may have up to four gearbox units: front differential, rear differential, transfer case, and manual transmission/transaxle.
100 YEARS UNDER THE HOOD™
Only at Valvoline Instant Oil Change service centers do you get the benefit of BOTH Valvoline oil and a fast oil change for your vehicle.
At other shops, you can’t know for sure. So why take chances? Don’t trust your vehicle to anything but Valvoline quality.